About Networking Honduras
Networking Honduras is an organization of NGOs (non governmental organizations) and individuals dedicated to connecting its participating members with each other in order to:
- United NGOs working in Honduras to promote self-sufficiency and sustainable development in the quality of individuals’ and families’ lives in the communities where we are present.
- Empower leaders to develop and sustain solutions to economic, societal, and spiritual poverty.
- Facilitate communication between members, NH, and governmental entities and others to improve collaboration and encourage service in Honduras.
- Be the trusted source of information regarding NGOs in Honduras.
- Foster collaboration and synergy among members to improve overall service to Hondurans and participating members.
Our desire is to help individuals and NGOs attempting to serve in Honduras share lessons learned, tips and techniques to avoid pitfalls and operate more effectively. Our board and members have many years of experience in doing things well and in compliance with Honduran law. It is our goal to make serving in Honduras easier for you and your NGO.
Networking Honduras Board Members
Sue Church Murray Van Lear Amanda Scott
Secretary Chairman of the Board Board of Directors
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Tim Hines Steve Fox Bill Drury
Board of Directors Board of Directors Board of Directors
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors